Today I Will Show You How You Can Link Your Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Number So You Can Enjoy The Vodafone Services Without Any intermittent.
Documents To Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Number
- Your Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy)
- Your Active Vodafone SIM card
- Bio-Metric Verification Machine With Vendor
- OTP (SMS You Received)
- Finger Print For Verification
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Mobile Number STEPS
- First Of All Just Visit The Nearest Store Of Vodafone Or Vodafone Recharge Vendor
- Now Tell Them To Link Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number
- Now Store Keeper Will Enter Your Vodafone Mobile Number is Bio-Metric Aadhaar Verification Machine
- Soon , You Will Receive The OTP On Your Vodafone Mobile Number
- Give The OTP To Store Keeper
- Now Retailer Or Aadhaar Agent Will Do His Fingerprint Verification
- Now its Your Turn To Verify Your SIM With Your Aadhaar Card Number & Fingerprint
- Now Just Enter Your Father/Husband Name & Number Of Connections You are Having
- confirm The Details Entered By Vendor Or Aadhaar Agent
- You Will Receive Another Final SMS On Your Vodafone Number
- Just Reply With “YES” & Your Verification Will Complete
- Success !! You Have Just Linked Your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number
Fee To Pay While Linking Your Aadhaar With Vodafone SIM
⇒ There is no fee for linking Aadhaar with your number. So Don’t Pay Anything To Any Vendor/Agent If They Ask Anything
If Still Some One Ask Then You Can Complain On Vodafone CC
Some Must Know Questions & Answers
If I have multiple mobile numbers, do I have to link each of them separately?
I have already given Aadhaar no. while buying new connection. do I have to verify again?
- If you have done bio-metric (given finger prints) along with Aadhaar at the time of taking connection, you do not have to do this activity again.
- If Aadhaar was given only as an identity or address proof and no bio-metric was done, please visit your nearest retailer to complete the process.